HSK Training Program (*Guaranteed Performance*)
HSK stands for "Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi" (?汉语水平考试) which means Chinese Proficiency Test. This course prepares the student for the HSK examination and it focuses mainly on learning the different skills and strategies necessary for passing the test the first time.
This course is designed based on HSK official guidelines utilizing frequently-used vocabulary, characters and grammar. Trainees will be well-equipped to comprehend and implement learned materials effectively at test time.
What's it for?
This program is created for those persons wishing to participate and pass the HSK test.
We offer "Guaranteed Performance". If you fail, you can continue the course for free until you pass the examination.
- Package price of 480 dollars for each level of HSK. If fail, you can renew the course for free until you pass the examination.
- Intensive and extensive preparation for the HSK exam.
- Improve comprehension of the test structure or module.
- Focuses more on learning the skills and strategies needed in passing the test.
- Each lesson includes video and audio conference; slides in power point and teacher’s notes can be recorded and saved in computer for future reference and practice.
Objectives for Level 1:
1. Acquire 400-3,000 basic Chinese characters.
2. Achieve level A and B in outline of HSK grammar.
3. Preparation for taking the HSK level 3 and 4.
Objectives for Level 2:
1. Mastery of 2,000-5,000 Chinese characters (referring to level A, B and C in the outline of HSK Vocabulary).
2. Mastery of level A, B and C in the outline of HSK Grammar.
3. Preparation for taking the HSK level 5 and 6.
Objectives for Level 3:
1. Mastery of 5,000-8,000 Chinese characters (referring to level A, B, C and D in the Outline of HSK Vocabulary).
2. Mastery of the Level A, B, C and D in the Outline of HSK Grammar.
3. Preparation in taking the HSK level 7 or 8 or above.