Chinesehour is committed to providing you an enjoyable and engaging learning environment, Chinese courses, resources library, message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms, blog, community and other Services. As a commerical web site, our profit comes from the purchases of our Service on users’ own accord. Thus, Chinesehour provides the learning experience in principle with one time of free trial to one user.
With this licensed agreement, the free trial users and regular users are both eligible to:
(1) install and use the software, including plugs-in and those from the third party offered by Chinesehour web site;
(3) use our handbooks and relevant documents, including the electronic files;
This contract and your license agreement are nonexclusive and only for your personal use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Chinesehour. You understand that part of the license agreements in the contract come from the third parties, and you shall agree to comply with it.
Property rights, reproduction and restricted use：
The web site and all information (in text, graphical, video and audio forms), images, software, design, applications and other elements available on or through the web site are the property of Chinesehour and others, and are protected by domestic and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. You understand that you use subscription-based service rather than one-time purchase. It is illegal and prohibted to reproduce any of the software, the Content and materials without the express prior written consent of the Authority.
(1) The web site may not be reproduced, republished, translated, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of the Authority.
(2) Non-transferable sublicense. You understand that the authorized license is only for the individual's personal use, and you agree not to lease, sell, transfer or distribute , any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service to any other individuals or communities.
(3)The user shall not attempt to derive the source code, decompile, modify or structure of all or any portion of the information, in whole or in part, except as allowed by applicable law.
(1).By using the Service you acknowledge that you are an adult as defined by the laws of the country or territory from which you are accessing the Service. Chinesehour reserves the right from time to time to modify the agreement of the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
(3) Please remember that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account number and/or password and that you are responsible for all uses of your account. You agree to immediately notify Chinesehour of any unauthorized use of your account.